* Effective March 7th, 2022 , all Managers must review the HCL Fundraising policy at the commencement of each season.
The following are essential tools for managers to stay organized:
- Team contact list (phone numbers/emails for ALL guardians)
- Team bank account
- Contact lists - HCL, other teams
- Schedules - practices, games, and parent volunteers for Shot Clock, Game Sheet and Time Clock
- Game sheets - including blanks and extra labels
- Arena information
- Current financial information
- Tournament details
- Medical Information Forms (confidential) / Injury Report Forms
Contact List: Create and distribute a list of contacts for your team; this should be shared only be shared with team staff.
In addition to a well-stocked, standard first aid kit, it is recommended that you have with you the following at every game and practice:
- Address of the arena you are playing at, and knowledge of the nearest hospital.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Information on all the players, i.e.: emergency contacts, Health Card numbers, special needs for instance allergies to medications, etc.
- Hardware bag including a multi-tipped screwdriver, pliers, clear tape, spare skate laces, and anything else required for minor equipment repairs.
Documents and forms:
Managers Hand Book
Sport Injury Report Form